- In these conditions:
(a) The “Owner” is Ivy & Rose
(b) The “Hirer” is the persons hiring goods from the owner.
(c) The “Goods” refers to any item hired through Ivy & Rose
- The Hirer shall:
(a) Use the goods in a proper manner and only for the purpose and within the capacity for which they were designed.
(b) In the event of damage to the Goods, the Hirer shall on no account repair or attempt to repair the Goods without the prior consent of the Owner.
(c) Accept the full responsibility for the safekeeping of the Goods, and indemnify the Owner for all loss, theft or damage to Goods however caused.
(d) Accept full responsibility for and indemnify the Owner against all claims in respect of any injury to persons, or damage to property, arising out of the use of the Goods during the period however arising, whatever from negligence of the Hirer or otherwise.
(e) Not to be entitled to a lien over the Goods, not without the Owner’s prior written consent part with possession of the Goods or assign the benefit of the hire agreement, nor remove the Goods nor allow them to be removed from the State.
(f) Not alter, make additions to, deface or erase any identification marks, nor in any manner interfere with the Goods.
(g) Pay to the owner all hire charges.
- Without prejudice to any other remedies available to the Owner and not withstanding any period of hire
specified, the Owner may terminate this hire agreement:
(a) At any time by giving the Hirer notice of its intention so to terminate.
- The person signing the document for and on behalf of the Hirer hereby covenants with the Owner that he or she has the authority of the Hirer to make this agreement on the Hirer’s behalf and is empowered by the Hirer to bind the Hirer to this agreement and hereby indemnifies the Owner against all losses and costs incurred by the Owner arising out of the person so signing this agreement failing to have such power and/or authority.
- In addition to a 20% deposit (regardless of payment type), the hirer must provide valid credit card details to secure their booking. These details will remain on file in the event that the hirer has not paid their account in full, prior to their function at which time the outstanding balance will be deducted in full from this card.
- This agreement may not be transferred or assigned to any other party without the consent of the Owner.
- Refunds will not be issued for cancellation on a booking.
- Cancellation of one or more items within your confirmation sheet within 2 months of an event will incur a 50% cancellation penalty.
- In the case of wet weather, goods can be setup at an alternative location. If goods are no longer required, no refund is provided.
- Credit Card Surcharges apply:
- Visa and Master card payments will incur
- American Express payments will incur a
- First consultation is free of charge. Subsequent appointments may incur a consultation fee. This fee is based upon individual theme requirements. Your consultant will advise the amount at time of booking.
- If goods are required to be collected at midnight or after hours as nominated by the venue, a designated surcharge will apply.
- A public holiday surcharge may apply for the set up of any hired goods through Ivy & Rose
- Final payment is required two weeks prior to an event.
- If payment is not made at the time of service or by an otherwise agreed time, I/we agree that I/we will be responsible for and will re-imburse Ivy & Rosefor any and all debt collection charges or legal costs it incurs in pursuing the unpaid or overdue account.
We can deliver anywhere in Australia as well as most places in the world using our florist network, please contact us for a delivery price.